Another old modification.
Had a simple cheap air horn I had gotten my hands on since it was purchased to use the two biggest horns it came with for another application but the pump and smallest horn was left.
The kit below from amazon looks similar but only comes with two horn and I’m not sure that the horn is small enough to work where I located mine.
But since I had the first kind already. The only place to add it I found was the front fairing.
After some testing where to locate the different parts I drilled a hole and used a bolt for the horn and a zipty for the compressor:
Since this setup needs more power I used the cable that came with the Vagabond wiring harness to feed power to a relay controlled by the original wires for the horn.
And its really loud compared to the original even closed into the fairing.